You are more than welcome to bring your buggy or pushchair into the attraction, or you can leave it at our free buggy park located opposite the toilets.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Brighton?
- Why do I need to book a time slot? How does the time slot system work?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Brighton?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE Brighton?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Brighton?