SEA LIFE Brighton is a self-guided experience providing the opportunity for you to take a fascinating journey through the original Victorian architecture of the oldest operating aquarium in the world. Based opposite the iconic pier, SEA LIFE Brighton was built in 1872 and features 3,500 mesmerising creatures including inquisitive sea turtles and magnificent sharks. With daily talks and demonstrations you can learn tons of great stuff from our SEA LIFE experts.
Articles in this section
- What is SEA LIFE Brighton?
- What is inside SEA LIFE Brighton?
- What time are your talks and feeds at SEA LIFE Brighton?
- How long does it take to go around SEA LIFE Brighton?
- Is SEA LIFE Brighton suitable for children?
- How long are the queues for SEA LIFE Brighton?
- How many areas are there within SEA LIFE Brighton?
- When is the quietest time to visit SEA LIFE Brighton?
- I’m visiting soon, how do I collect my pop badges?
- I visited recently and didn’t get the pop badge I wanted, is there any way of me getting one?