Please see below on how the Brighton combination ticket works;
- British Airways i360 flights must be taken at the booked date and time stated on the Combi-Saver ticket.
- The combi-Saver ticket can then be redeemed at SEA LIFE Brighton any time within seven days of the date of your British Airways i360 flight.
- The Combi-Saver tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher or exchanged for cash. No refunds or partial refunds can be made. Photocopies are not accepted.
- At British Airways i360 and SEA LIFE Brighton, children under 14 must be supervised by an adult aged 18+ years at all times. At British Airways i360 from 6pm onwards anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children aged 3 years and under are not charged for Combi-Savers but they must have a ticket (and therefore must be booked in when purchasing tickets).
- Combi-Saver child tickets should be purchased for 4-15 year olds at British Airways i360 and SEA LIFE Brighton.
For more information and to book please visit here