The time you book is your time of arrival; you need to arrive during your selected time slot. This is so that we can stagger visits throughout the day. You are welcome to spend as long as you like in the centre.
Articles in this section
- Under 3s go free – how to book
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- I have received an error message when making a booking?
- Why am I booking into a time slot?
- I'm unsure if my booking has been successful - what do I do?
- I may have two bookings, what do I do?
- I've booked the wrong tickets, what do I do?