Not all promotional vouchers can be redeemed online, check the terms and conditions of your voucher to see if you can use them online. Some promotional vouchers are available to pre-book when following the instructions as advised on your voucher. To redeem vouchers online, click on ‘Buy tickets’ and choose any option so a pop up box appears. Along the top (or under menu on mobiles) click on ‘promotional code’ and enter the code in the box that appears. Follow the on screen instructions to complete your purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I redeem a promotional voucher online?
- How do I redeem a promotional voucher at SEA LIFE Brighton?
- Is my 2 for 1 voucher valid at SEA LIFE Brighton?
- My voucher says I can use it online - where do I enter my code?
- Can I use a 2 for 1 voucher in conjunction with a Parent and Toddler ticket?
- Can I use a 2 for 1 voucher in conjunction with a combination ticket?
- How do I use my Kellogg's voucher online?
- How do I use my National Rail Days Out 2 for 1 voucher?