All school visits to SEA LIFE Brighton include the following:
- Timed entry to SEA LIFE Brighton
- Preferential discounted rates
- Free lesson plan and learning resources
- 2 free teacher planning tickets to conduct a risk assessment
- Access to FREE creature feeds and talks throughout the day
- 3 different package options - Self Guided tour, Guided Tour or Workshop
- Space to have lunch in the Auditorium*
- 1 free adult place per 5 primary aged children or 10 secondary aged children
For more information or to make a provisional booking please visit here.
Please note from 3rd September 2018 until Spring 2019 we will be undertaking a restoration project. For more information, please visit here.
*Due to the work we can no longer offer the auditorium as a refuge for eating packed lunches. However schools can book a slot to have their lunch in the education room on a first come first serve basis by calling the centre ahead of their visit on 01273 604234.