Wow! Meet our amazing ocean creatures from a new perspective on our Glass Bottom Boat ride experience totally unique to SEA LIFE Brighton. Glide over the water and say hello to our inquisitive turtles and our jawsome sharks while our marine experts explain what makes them so weird and wonderful!
Our Glass Bottom Boat experience is available to purchase online here.
After selecting your entry tickets to the centre, you will be redirected to some extra products that you can add to your order including the Glass Bottom Boat.
Please note: 1 ticket covers up to 6 people (adults or children) and all guests must be from the same household/bubble as per Government Guidelines. Under 3s can be additional (do not require an additional ticket) but must remain seated on an adult's lap at all times.
Please find some important information regarding the experience below:
- Boats run every 15 minutes
- Experience lasts 10 minutes
- Experience does not run at 11:00/11:15/14:00/14:15 on Sat/Sun/Tues/Thurs.
- Available online in advance - we strongly recommend pre-booking to guarantee availability.
- Guests are advised to book a boat that commences at least 30 minutes after their entry ticket time
- The departure point for the boat is in the auditorium, found just after the rainforest area and up the staircase.
For further information regarding Health and Safety restrictions, please visit here.